Office Manager/ Administrator
Lavigne Lonsdale is a specialist masterplanning, urban design, architectural & landscape architecture consultancy based in the south-west. The practice has extensive experience of a wide range of award-winning mixed-use urban planning and design projects.
We are looking for an experienced office manager/administrator on a part-time basis based in our Truro Studio.
The role will involve working with our Directors to help establish an effective office administrative structure that includes the following tasks:
• Weekly bookkeeping
• Assisting our Directors and Accountants on VAT returns
• Assisting our Directors and Accountants on pay role
• Reviewing Timesheets/ invoicing and cost controls
• Establishing HR protocols (covering contracts, expenses, sickness, holiday, maternity/paternity etc)
• Assisting on bid production and marketing
If this role is of interest please send your CV (3 pages Max.) including two references to email@example.com